Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Talking Booger

ACH HOO
"Mom I need a tissue" says Tate from the backseat.
"We are almost home, hun. Get you one in a second." Me
"It's too late mom."Tate
"Why is it too late?"Me
"I ate it." Tate
EWWWWWWW
"Why would you eat a booger?" Me (yea, I really asked THE question)
"Well, it was a talking booger." Tate
"And what did it say?" ME (yea, I couldn't resist)
"It was saying, Eat me Tate, Eat me."
"UMM, Well, we shouldn't listen to everything that talking boogers tell us, Tate."

And folks, I said it with a straight face.

4 comments:

  1. you are pretty darn funny, you know, had me laughing out loud. that takes some doing. i see you are going to give me a run for my money in the funnybone department, keep me on my toes.

    p.s.

    i hate taking out the trash too. and changing lightbulbs. i think those are totally "guy" jobs. i think it's the only reason God created men. i can't think of any other, can you?

    p.p.s.

    if you write the screenplay, i think people would pay money to see The Talking Booger at the cinema. i'm not sure what genre you would aim for. comedy? horror?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would go with SCI FI...I mean the BLOB was a hit, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness to the power of infinity. Both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess that justifies it then! Kids are so funny - and gross!

    ReplyDelete