Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fantasy and the Good Stuff

There are so many things to like about Jeff. Well, aside from the obvious...these are my good memories...

The night that he was holding me and told me about a five dollar bill he found...he played the lottery with it and said that it would be great to win so he could take care of me and the kids.

The weekend I was sick just before Thanksgiving (which I caught from him...knew I shouldn't have gone over for that quickie LOL) and he took care of me...He held me on the couch and told me how much he loved having me around and how much I meant to him...

The songs he plays for me...Picked out Addicted and said that was ours ...HA..and the Older I Get and Whispers in the Dark by Skillet.

Texts that say thanks for being there for him and that every time we are together it's always something new and wonderful.

Oh, and my emails that I just got which I cannot explain the content :)

We made a lot of plans...some cabin in Amish country that he couldn't wait to get me to. Going to see the lights at the zoo. Unfortunately, that's when real life intruded. And it's a little hard to find and entire weekend babysitter. But there were so many good things and times. Amish country was great...Those sticky cinnamon rolls were awesome. The flea markets were my all time favorite though. That was just a great day...he finally bought that toaster oven I had been telling him to buy forever. Oh, and he got a George Forman grill. Now he can't live without either...

Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was great to just spend some time being with him. And Tate was well occupied with all of the other kids.

The other night he was over (New Years Day night) and was telling me about a new gym...one of those lifestyles for families. I think I might join...if nothing else he can show me the ropes, right?

I might have to rant about him some other time when i am feeling a little more angry about life or something but not today.

1 comment:

  1. Hold tight to the good memories! They are what help you get through the hard times.....

    ReplyDelete