Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Ticked Off Post

I haven't really had the time to write at all this past week!!! And last night I thought I would sit down and write a very inspirational post...I still have that post in mind but I have to get the baggage out of the way in this post first. I will warn you that I am VERY irritated at the moment and I will probably drop the f bomb a few times. I might also sound completely irrational and unbalanced. But I think my feelings right now are irrational and not balanced at all so I will just get it out. There is the warning for those with little or no intestinal fortitude for an angry woman on a rant.

So ex husband(Tates father) did NOT show up for the contempt hearing on Tuesday. So they issued a warrant for his arrest. Woopee. Big deal. Not that I don't respect our court systems or anything like that but now I am in the position of knowing that nothing is going to get resolved with the visitation hearing this Thursday...because, guess what, if he shows up he gets arrested. And although he is an ignoramus of the highest degree, he probably has that figured out. He also decided to move and not tell me or the courts where he went to. Brilliant. So, basically, he is in this nice house, which he had to move into with his mother and equally ignorant girlfriend to be able to afford. But still, here I am working my freaking ass off and never getting out of this two bedroom 856 sq ft apt that is in a not so great area. My credit is shot and I had to declare bankruptcy because of all of the debt I was left with from my marriage. And the moronic bum is sitting on his ass waiting for the VA to start paying him disability because he is saying he has ptsd. That's how he gets out of everything...(yes, officer, i beat the shit out of my wife but i fought for our country and am a little stressed out)...

Now I am only talking about my ex not everyone else who has ptsd. And I have a lot of respect for those men and women who have served over seas and all of that. I can only compare what I know to be true...my ex claims whatever disability will get him out of the trouble that he is in. Last year it was a heart condition...before that he told everyone I was cheating on him so that justified what he did...I dunno. And once he gets that disability he won't have to pay support out of it. But he will get extra money for each child that he has. REALLY! Now, my stepfather has been getting disability for ptsd for 15 years. This man fought in Vietnam...saw real war...and yet still managed to have a full time job. Yes, he was an alcoholic and did not always make the best choices while drunk. Not saying he was a stellar guy all of the time, but he did work and pay the bills. My ex did go over to Iraq. However, he never saw any combat. In fact, he was in a zone where he could call everyday. So you understand a little bit about why I am dubious about this current complaint.

And on top of that he is going to sit there and collect my tax dollars and get a credit for a child that he hasn't spoken to or inquired about since before Thanksgiving? And my money is footing the bill for this loser? It just kills me.

Then I get this call from his first ex wife wanting to know why I didn't call and remind him of his court date. SERIOUSLY???? He is a grown ass man #1 and #2 I don't have a phone number for him since they turned off their phone. And I don't have a number for his mother either...even if I wanted to contact that side of the family. And the first ex wife is acting like this is a huge deal to her because poor ex always get the shitty end of the stick. Well, guess what, he puts himself there for the love of pete!!!!

Oh and then this morning there is an email from jeff...just wanting to let me know that the supervisors at work all want in my pants and he doesn't like to hear those comments about me. WHAT? Ok, so I did break down once since the last time but I made it like a week and half this time (for those of you keeping score). So I certainly email him back...it wasn't pretty. Basically said: Oh, I'm sorry, since when do you give a shit? And if it bothers you so much why don't YOU say something? Remember, you don't want to be in my life other than when you want some nooky, you don't want to be a friend, not even a true lover, or a boyfriend, so what right do you have to send me an email acting like what men talk about is my fault or problem? Don't bother me with your stupid men gossip. I put a stop to what I hear so man up and if something bothers you than you should say something. You don't care and you don't want to be a part of my life. So quit acting like you care about me as anything other than a piece of ass. If you think of me as more than that then you should stop playing these idiot little games and say something. Until then, have a good day!

I got a short shitty response back to that one. He is such a baby and can't ever deal with adversity. Such a child. I just woke up saw that and decided that he is from now on going to have to seriously think about what he just lost.

Gee, then my window on my passenger side falls down and that cost me 350.00 to get fixed . Only because it wouldn't stay up at all...

Ok that's all for now...I need to eat.

3 comments:

  1. wow. sorry. sounds like we both had a day. and then some. well, hang in there, sister too. guys are dorks, every last one of them. i'm sorry that you're putting up with so much s***. you don't deserve it. and good for you for sticking up for youself. let 'em have it. and you didn't even drop the "f bomb," not even once. :-) i woulda. you're a bigger man than i. only, a girl, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I realized that after I published that I didn't drop it! NOT ONCE! Wow. I'm actually impressed with myself because it was floating around in my head a plenty. Definately having a "I am woman, hear me ROAR" day :) We will get through it, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you could really create a scenario for someone you wanted to manipulate, could'nt you!

    This woman around here has me as the guy, herself as my ex-husband, me as the abuser while she is, etc. and then has the gall to think she can lie to the Judge, get a restraining order and say, without quotations I'm the stalker when in her mind, she is, also with quotations as she deems suitable for her purposes, in the like hugest mind game you can imagine with guess who getting JERKED around over and over by her manipulative little 'circle of influence'

    but am I going to let her knock me off my emotional balance? mais non! of course not mon ami! she'll get her come uppance, I've been told, you can't lie and smear someone's good name without some sort of 'karma' eventually

    good luck to you; my ex also allowed himself to be introduced and then subsequently allow me to pay for everything, again notice the sans chivalrous 'allow me dear' and scoundrel like 'stead' behavior .. what a creep; am I ever glad to get out of that one and be done with HIM! furthermore, someone from long ago HID behind my H/B and made it seem as if I had some responsibility towards HIM and HIS WIFE!!!!

    God, help us all.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete