Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'M STILL HERE

I haven't had the time to write for a really long while. I am trying to adjust to this new schedule at work...4am start is killing me when I was used to working at noon! New job with the same company with sooo much stress it's incredible. I think I came home every night the first week and cried. The new supervisors treat me like crap. A simple word that really describes so much of my job right now. So, I am applying at other places and just putting my feelers out right now.

The kiddos are doing really wonderful with the whole schedule change, which is such a blessing. I am missing spending the mornings with them but I get three days off now so we have a good time...

I wish I could write more but I have to be up in four hours!

2 comments:

  1. Been wondering where you were.

    Do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know you and the girls are doing ok. Thanks for the update. Blessings to you and your kiddos. xo ac

    ReplyDelete