Thursday, April 23, 2009

WOW

Well, yeah, so I guess I'm a fibber too! I have every intention and need to write and yet haven't made the time for it in lets see....a MONTH! With so much happening I'll just write as it comes I guess...

There has been more to the Jeff story and I'll write about that when I am feeling a little more capable of using big words that are almost cuss words but not really. Needless to say...he is officially gone...but the story behind it is so ridiculous that I just HAVE to post it here...and I will...maybe tonight after a drink or two.

The job and hours I have been working have really gotten to me. I used to love my job even though I worked with the drivers and stuff and that could sometimes be a little nauseating. But I felt good about what I did and most days even loved going to work. This thing I have to do now is not a job. It's hell. These new people hate me. Doesn't that sound whiny? Maybe a little dramatic? Nope, the I was seriously told the other day that they hate me and they think I half ass everything. Which I can't really defend myself against because I don't even know WHAT I am supposed to be doing. INSANE! So I am looking for another job obviously. But with everything the way it is right now I don't even know where to start. On top of that this new boss really doesn't want me there and is using every click over my start time as an excuse to fire me. Pleasant, huh? I just want to not show up anymore. It's depressing. And there is absolutely nothing I like about that job right now. No positives at all.

We are getting ready to move to a HOUSE in like a week. I found one that was less expensive than this apartment...I think I wrote about it here...maybe not. But I am excited and nervous. There is sooo much packing to get done. People are seriously going to hate me. I just never get anything packed up like I need to. SIGH.

I thought I was heading for a major depression for about a week there. Kinda hit rock bottom with taking care of the kids and all that. Laundry was piled up to the ceiling. Don't know what happened but I snapped out of it.

Tate is getting to be quite the little smart mouth. She is not intimidated at all by any threats. Any actions. She just says...go ahead. GROAN. She is only four!

Boo is speaking in sentences and trying to potty train herself. Not that I'm not helping her but she has figured out how to take off her diaper and just stands in front of the potty and goes. We are still working on telling mommy so that I can get her on the potty! Well, more later...like I said...I really gotta get the Jeff stuff off my chest...but only after a well deserved glass of wine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment